Sunday, April 26, 2009

Assorted Dwarves

This post contains assorted dwarves, mostly GW, some Citadel, and maybe 1 or 2 from other manufacturers. Most of these guys have been in my collection for a while (some from the late 70's or early 80's).
First up a couple of adventurers, a Norse dwarf, and a dwarf commander
More Norse dwarves and adventurers
An adventurer, a Freestone dwarf, and a dwarf ranger/woodsman (I think the first one is a Foundry miniature)
The Dwarf with No Name, a crazed old trollslayer, and a dwarf pirate.
A dwarven fort I build quite a while ago when I first started making stuff with HirstArts blocks. The top comes off. The "join" is obvious. If I built this again today I would probably do the top a bit differently to make the join less obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment