Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Law and Disorder

 Some more fun miniatures from Diehard Miniatures.

First we have a space ogre (basically a walking tank, in heavy armor, so that's how I painted him) and a space orc.


Various law enforcement figures for all of your space western needs, your cyberpunk/space noir, space heists, sci-fi mystery scenarios, etc.


And the marshal with his 2 canine companions/helpers. Relentless hunters/trackers? Or sweet good doggies? I guess it might depend on who you ask.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Fantastic!

    The Space Orc's shooty axe is ridiculous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tim! Lots of fun minis in this line. They got me jazzed to paint. I am prepping more other types (no more orcs, though). And I have more coming later in the year from his most recent Kickstarter.

      Delete
  2. Excellent varied collection of figures!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Iain! More fun old school type minis to paint.

      Delete