I am slowly working on some miniatures. In the meantime, here is a silly drawing I did, pen and ink on paper, of what can happen when goats get up to shenanigans, whether it be fainting goats, screaming goats, or regular goats.
Creating YouTube videos … using Microsoft PowerPoint
11 hours ago

Nice sketch, I was expecting some short spacemen for some reason?!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Ha! Thanks!
DeleteI don't have any short spacemen on deck, unfortunately. I do have some other space-related figures, but I have been very slow to paint. We have been getting some hot weather which puts a damper on my painting.
Not to mention, I just don't have any minis I'm really excited to paint right now.
DeleteThats a pity, you usually have a varied and eclectic mix!
DeleteBest Iain
I'm keeping my eye out, but there have been lot of physical minis on Kickstarter and even fewer that have caught my eye. And I haven't really look very far amongst other sources. I don't want resin minis or 3D printed ones, and I'm not really even fond of plastic kits with many parts that I have to assemble. Still, I have been thinking about plastic kits for some kitbashing. I would like to do some more sci-fi minis, but I just wish there was more variety, more fun non-humans. Maybe I will have to make some, or look into buying some old stuff if I can find things I would want. :D
DeleteSounds like a fun plastic kit bashing project to me!
DeleteBest Iain