Sunday, July 5, 2026

Sci-fi Minis

 Just a few assorted minis. Mostly from Crooked Dice Minis.

A couple of alien officials. Could be patrons, or NPCs in a scenario.


A couple of potential crew members.


Some traders. The one on the left could be a botanist, the one on the right could be some sort of technician.


This mini is not from Crooked Dice, but has been in my pile of minis for a while. I forget where it came from. I think it fits in with some other figures that could be ground crew or working in a warehouse or some sort of corporate environment.



6 comments:

  1. Oh, Wow! These look AMAZING!!

    I love the Colony 87 miniatures... The sculpts are really fun and so full of character and your paint job has really brought that out!

    I'd been tempted to get them myself since they were originally offered on Kickstarter. I kicked myself for not funding it, but was thrilled when Crooked dice picked up the line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It did take me some time to sort out color schemes for many of them.
    I picked up various different ones from the website sometime after the Kickstarter. Just ones that caught my eye, to see what they were like, and to add more different types, especially some aliens, to my choices for sci-fi games. I have another batch on my painting desk now. Check back in a month or two, might be finished by then. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am a fan of Colony 87. Got some somewhere. Your figures have painted up splendidly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Cool! I didn't know you did any sci-fi stuff (or forgot, my mind wanders sometimes - ha ha).

      Delete
  4. Excellent collection of characters, very nice!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete