Saturday, August 22, 2026

More Gray, same shades

 These are the rest of the Diehard Miniatures troopers of this type.

"Hi Mom! I opened my faceplate. Can you see my face?"

Striking some heroic poses.

And now, a group photo of the full troop.


On to some other Diehard Miniatures next.

6 comments:

  1. These fellows look like they mean business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! True (although in my head they started to sound like those humorous fan-made films of Star Wars stormtroopers - maybe it's the paint fumes; even though I use acrylics. ha ha). :D

      Delete
  2. Very nice! That's quite the troop of troopers. Do you have more of them to do, or is the next batch of Diehard Miniatures of a different type?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think that's all of this type. The rest are different. There are some individuals and a group of a different sort.

      Delete
  3. Lovely looking Rogue Trader types, maybe a bit of green or blue on their visors would be nice?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Iain! I think I'll leave them as is for now. I've varnished them and moved on to painting other minis. And ordered more minis! LOL

      Delete